Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hump Day

That's right folks its Wednesday!



I am not sure what this blog is going to turn into yet, so bear with me OK.



To start I will tell you how I feel this exact moment.....

I am at work right now feeling like this day will drag on forever. I don't know about you, but I think that kind of sucks... I feel like I am wishing 40 hours of my life away every week. Its not that I hate my job, but I have very little ambition left. I know your gonna say why don't I find another job I would enjoy. I would totally agree with that if the job market wasn't so poor. Besides that I have been where I am for almost 15 years, and that is a long time to start over somewhere else.



Enough of that for now...I have work to do...



I am thinking this blog will be about sharing my thoughts and goals with whoever will read about them. I have many skills, you have heard the expression Jack of All Trades and Master of None...That's Me! At least that's how I feel about it.



I am currently in pursue of a debt free life (or as little debt as possible) with my latest project which I will go into detail later on. I am sure this will be a learning experience for me and maybe you will learn a little to if you choose to follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment